Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The last of Halloween...I promise!


I don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting a little tired of posting Halloween pictures.(: By the time you go to all of the parties, parades, and the actual trick-or-treating, it gets a little old. It's still a ton of fun, so here is the last of the pictures.
Dalaney's preschool class
Katelynn at the Halloween Parade
Whitney at the Halloween Parade
Front row seats.(:Ethan lovvvvved Trick-or Treating! He was so protective of his candy. He wouldn't even let us help carry his bucket. So he was walking a little lop sided.(:I had to post this picture of my friend Kelly. She is a little crazy, and that is why we all love her. So next time your too embarrassed to dress up, just think of Kelly.(:This is almost all of the Smith grand kids at the annual Smith family Halloween Party. Katelynn taking her turn at the traditional pinata
And of course there is tons more candy. Because they don't all have enough all ready.(;

2 comments:

Mike and Andrea said...

Love the first picture. Your kids are so cute!

Andrea said...

I can't quit laughing over the crossing guard.