Ethan is convinced that I am having a baby cow! Every time I tell him that it is a baby brother he says, "No, baby cow." I hope he's not too disappointed when it is JUST a baby brother.(; 7 days to go. YEAH!!!!!!!!
That kid has a serious obsession! I'm picturing the tears now when he sees it really isn't a baby cow. I'm so excited for you. You're almost there and you look great!
What a cute guy :D Good Luck next week!!! Yay! That's always a good feeling to know your almost done being pregnant.. Then the fun begins! I'm really excited for you guys!!!
Maybe your new little one's first would will be "moo." Then maybe Ethan won't be too disappointed. Ethan may just convince your new baby that he is a cow! Better watch him close.
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
9 comments:
You have a week LEFT!!! That flew by...I know you are thinking that! Can't wait to see the little man~
That kid has a serious obsession! I'm picturing the tears now when he sees it really isn't a baby cow. I'm so excited for you. You're almost there and you look great!
What a cute guy :D Good Luck next week!!! Yay! That's always a good feeling to know your almost done being pregnant.. Then the fun begins! I'm really excited for you guys!!!
I'm so jealous, only 7 days left. I still have 6 weeks. Seems like forever. Good luck next week! I'll be thinking of you.
Maybe your new little one's first would will be "moo." Then maybe Ethan won't be too disappointed. Ethan may just convince your new baby that he is a cow! Better watch him close.
Yeaaah! 1 more week! I can't wait to see him!
You look great!! Be sure to post pictures of the little guy!
That went by really fast. I hope all goes well. I hope you are just having a baby boy... no cows please.
Hey hot stuff! Don't you feel so sexy right now! You look great! I'm so excited for you. We will be waiting for the phone call. Good luck!
Post a Comment