
I feel like Summer kind of took a long time to get here this year. It was hot, then it was cold, then it was raining, then it was windy, etc. Anyway, my kids seem to find fun things (trouble) to do and get into, no matter what the weather is like.(:

One Saturday, the girls (Dalaney, Halle, Maddie, & Kate) decided to watch Jamie and her mom's cars. They used spray bottles and rags. The boys saw them, and decided that they wanted in on the action. At this point, they had already been running through the spinklers in Jamie's back yard, and I think rolling in her sandbox, because they were covered! I was happily weeding my front yard, and being grateful that they weren't "washing" my car.(:


This was Kate's first trip of the summer to Seven Peaks. Me, being the "perfect" mother that I am, sunblocked her, and sent her on her way. This is what she came back with, I felt horrible! She at least survived it for now.(:
2 comments:
cute! and OW!!!
Ouch on the sunburn!!! I love your family pictures they are beautiful!!
Post a Comment