
Every year, some girls from my neighborhood go on a two night retreat. It used to be a total scrapbooking weekend, but now it's kindof a play, eat (way too much), relax, catch up with old friends (Lori and Brittney), make new friends, scrapbook retreat. It is totally fun and I look forward to it every year. We did miss you though Amy. Here are some of the pictures from the weekend.

This is our fabulous scrapbooking room. Not everyone had their stuff out yet so it looks a little bare.

This year we played a ton of games.

Don't ask!(: By the way this is our Young Women's President (and my really good friend.)(:

Jamie had to make this fort as part of our game.

Of course there are a ton of pictures taken at the retreat. I think Kelly (center) probably takes at least 200-300.(:

This year there was a ton of makeovers goin' on.(:
And Rock Band, of course.
This is my scrapbooking group. Try not to notice how HUGE I am getting.(:
All the Smith girls - no relation.
6 comments:
Is that Kelly's bra again? It was great to chat with you for a few minutes. I just couldn't help myself! Loving your "professional" pictures. Ian will be proud!
We are so hot! I had such a fun time with you. I just love to be around you. I miss you already!
that looks like so much fun! who is the girl sitting next to you in the group pic(also pregnant)? She looks like a girl I lived by at the Glenwood when we worked together.
Your neighborhood retreat looks/sounds like so much fun! That is cool that you guys get together and do that.
Great pictures!! I need copies. I agree with Brittney, we ARE hot!!! Too bad we have to wait another year to go back. :(
Great pictures Karin. I might steal some for my blog - cause we Smith girls are Hot! :)
Post a Comment