Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Can anyone say "Cinderella"

This is what I made my kids do on their day off of school. Yes, they are washing the walls, and floor boards, and even all of the doors. They loved it (I'm totally being sarcastic). I'm sure I heard the word "Cinderella" used AT LEAST a couple of times. I'm starting to get into that nesting phase of my pregnancy. Eight weeks to go...and counting!(:

5 comments:

Toad said...

That is so funny!! I'm glad you caught a picture of that. That reminds me that me floor boards need a cleaning too. :0)

The Alvey's said...

So your not doing hair any more. I'm sad. post on your blog when your ready to start again:)

Jill said...

Look how well things turned out for Cinderella!! I saw no problem with the pictures!

Andrea said...

Can you send them my way?

Amy said...

It's good for them and builds character!