Saturday, February 7, 2009

Draper Temple Openhouse

The other day, we were able to take the girls and go to the Draper Temple Openhouse. We went with Matt and Camille (Mike's sister) and their family, and grandma and grandpa Boynton. It was so neat to be able to walk through a temple with our girls. When I was younger, I got to go to the Timpanogas and Bountiful Temple openhouses and I have always remembered them. I really wanted the girls to be able to feel the spirit while they were there. Whitney and Katelynn were excited to see the baptisimal font, since they will get to do baptisms somewhat soon. But all of them loved the Celestial Room. It was all so beautiful. I am so grateful for temples and for Eternal Families. After the temple, we went to JCW's for hamburgers and shakes. (If you've never been there, it is so yummy!) It ended up being such a great night (thanks to mom and dad for watching Ethan!)
Katelynn, Kamri, Whitney, Dalaney, Boston, Brynlyn chowin' down. This picture is proof that you should never put pregnant women in the front of a picture.(:

2 comments:

mreay said...

Ok...I discovered JCWs when I was pregnant and moved up north. It is my new favorite burger joint! Blue bacon burger with a hot fudge shake...yeah!! Sad my life revolves around food! What a neat experience to take your family to the temple. I can't wait to do that with my boys someday. Oh and congrats on another boy. Call me if you need therapy!! Tell your cute family hi for us :)

Jill said...

What a neat experience for you and your girls. I can't wait to take our kids in a few weeks. Maybe we will have to try the JCWs.