Thursday, April 23, 2009

Catchin' Up

I have felt so behind on my blog lately. I blame it on the lack of sleep at night, the every 3 hour feedings, the cleaning up the constant disaster that Ethan has created during the feedings, the running to dance and softball practices, the napping that I cannot live with out right now, and everything else inbetween. Good times(:

5 comments:

EMILEE said...

SO CUTE, YOUR FAMILY LOOK SO CUTE IN THERE EASTER OUTFITS,YOUR GIRLS ARE GETTING SO BIG,TAKE CARE.

brianandruth said...

I totally understand where your coming from I feel burnt out everyday. Thank goodness for those little naps.

Erin S. said...

oh karin...i just cried a little bit thinking that my life will be similar to this in a months time. **sniffle**

you look great by the way. aside from all the exhaustion, i hope you are doing well!!

Andrea said...

Cute pictures!! I hope you are doing well. Give the little guy a hug and kiss from us!!

Britt said...

I feel tired after just READING that. What are you doing posting? Go to bed!