Today is me and Mike's anniversary. I can hardly believe that it has been 12 years since the day we got married. Now, 5 kids, 1 house, 5 apartments, 1 college degree, 40 cows, and many good times later, we're still as happy as ever.(: Love ya honey!Saturday, April 25, 2009
12 years and Counting
Today is me and Mike's anniversary. I can hardly believe that it has been 12 years since the day we got married. Now, 5 kids, 1 house, 5 apartments, 1 college degree, 40 cows, and many good times later, we're still as happy as ever.(: Love ya honey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























6 comments:
Congrats! I'm so glad Mike found you. Love ya, guys!
Contrats!!! Isn't it so fun to think back on all the things you've been through together.....and you still love each other :0)
Congratulations. It seems like yesterday you were planning the wedding. Good times.
Wow! You guys are great! Love ya, Lis P.S. I agree with Camille, so glad Mike found you!
Good job on all your photo editing. Looks great!! Happy 12 years!
Did you have fun? Ihad fun staing home ( I'm being sarkastic)
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE,KATELYNN
Post a Comment