Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Being 1 is So Much Fun!

I can hardly believe that my little Spencer is one! This last year has gone by SO fast! For Spencer's birthday, we had a little party with just us. Of course there were presents, cake, and messes, which all made for a great time.(: Spencer is growing so fast! He has 8 teeth, he is starting to walk, and he loves to laugh! He is such a sweet little baby and he really does complete our family.

Wearing the "Birthday Hat."

He LOVES cars!

He really wanted to Dive into the cake!!(:

BEFORE

AFTER

The fun cleanup!(:

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You have such cute kids!! I can't believe Whitney is 12 and Spencer is already 1! Where did that year go?

Wendy said...

That pic. of him looking at the cake is great! His expression is perfect! Happy birthday! He's so cute!

Melissa said...

Happy Bday to your sweet baby! And I also love your hair! Very pretty!

Also, I wondered if you'd tell me where you get your cute cute fonts. I know I always say this\, but I love all of your digital embellishments!

Melissa said...

Hey there again karin... just got your comment, thanks! One site I love is
www.kevinandamanda.com

She has a link on her site for lots of free scrapbooking and handwritten fonts and a few tutorials. maybe you've seen it. If not, you'll probably like it. :)

Britt said...

He's so precious! And you are so skinny!