Lately, I feel like I can't keep up with anything. I'm sure we all feel this way, but most of you are probably a lot more organized than me. Anyway, I am finally posting Whitney's Birthday pics. Whitney turned 12 this year, and me, being the crazy mom that I am, decided that it would be so fun to take her to Disneyland for her birthday. If you know me, you know that once I make my mind up to do something, that is pretty much the way it's going to be.(: So for a month and a half, I was planning this surprise for Whitney. It about killed me to keep it a secret, but I did.(: Anyway, because it was a secret, we had to let her have a party too. We took her and her friends to see Percy Jackson. Of course it was a blast to take a bunch of 12 year olds to a movie with a "hot" guy in it.(: Then the morning of her birthday, I told her that she got to stay home from school, and that me and her were going to do something fun. She was dying of course, especially when she started to notice signs for the airport. We got to the airport, and I yelled, "We're going to Disneyland!" We just stayed 2 days and 1 night, but it was a total blast! I love the beautiful young woman that Whitney is growing into. She tries to be so good, and has made really good friends. I am really proud of her. Happy b-day Whit!

























4 comments:
Wow! What a good mom you are! She will remember that forever!
so fun!
Happy Bday Whitney!
What a fun day! You will both remember that forever!
Looks like you had tons of fun and that will be a birthday Whitney will never forget! Mom of the Year!
You better be careful Karin! She is such a pretty girl! Looks like an amazing birthday!
Post a Comment