Like I mentioned in the last post, Easter and Conference were on the same weekend this year. So we were able to spend lots of time with our families, and of course, have our annual Easter Egg Hunts. The kids always make a haul, and they totally LOVE it! Here's some fun pictures from our day.
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
4 comments:
These pictures are so cool! How do you do this stuff?
Such cute pics! You talented gal!
I love what you're doing with your pictures, Karin!! great job! I could take some lessons from you!
I love your pictures!!! I think I need a photoshop 101 class from you!
Post a Comment