Oh man, that kid really must keep you going! :) Does Mike have a problem with him dressing up in dresses? My husband would... :) but then we don't have any dresses around either.
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
5 comments:
That's classic!!!
so cute.
Oh man, that kid really must keep you going! :) Does Mike have a problem with him dressing up in dresses? My husband would... :) but then we don't have any dresses around either.
He is a cutie!
He is so fun! He's got a lot of energy, but he's so dang cute! We love having him in primary and I'm so glad he finally likes us.
Post a Comment