Monday, June 20, 2011

The "FUN" has begun!

Everyone knows how much I "Love" the Fair season. A couple of weeks ago, Katelynn showed one of her steers at the Delta Fair. She took fourth in her class (which Mike wasn't very happy about...he always thinks that they have the Grand Champion.)(: Anyway she did a great job and looked adorable in her outfit...which is what I care about.(:


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Too Funny. She does look cute in her outfit.

The Holdaway Family said...

Looks like a grand champion to me! She looks adorable too!

Randi said...

I love it, Karin! I am secretly jealous of your alternate farm life. Someday we'll have land and 4wheelers and crops and animals. I think it's great for the kids! :)

James and Tricia Thomas said...

You are a good sport to support all of that because I know it's not your favorite thing! I have been wanting to tell you how beautiful I think your girls are they are really becoming young ladies and have managed to avoid the ugly stage completely!!! You two must have amazing gene's. Don't tell Dorothy but she is already in them;)!