We always have so much fun when we're with the Smith family. This year for our reunion, we headed to St. George so that we could enjoy a little bit of sunshine! The weather was perfect for playing!(: We stayed in some nice condos in Corral Canyon and the kids LOVED the pool! We did lots of swimming while the dad's were golfing. We hung out and relaxed, visited the temple and Jacob Hamblin home, and played at an awesome park. It really was fun to get out of Utah County for a few days and spend time with some of our favorite people.



My cute nephew, Austin

Poor Spencer couldn't swim with his cast, so Aunt Krista helped him get all the other kids a little more wet.(:

The men (and Collin) golfing

Cathy (my mom-in-law) lounging with grandma and grandpa Boynton.

Spencer being just a little grumpy.):

Uncle Matt Cordero entertaining the kids.

Spencer, Keni, Morgan and Ethan at the park

choo, choo


My niece, Morgan

my niece, Brooklyn

playin' some baseball.(:

Colton with a lizard. (the kids caught a ton of them)

most of the gang

playing duck, duck, goose...don't be too jealous about how photogenic I am.(:

Meg and my brother-in-law, Jason

my bro-in-law, Matt and his son Austin

Of course, Whit had to get a picture on the baseball.(:

Colton would pitch the ball to the boys, and they would hit it up the mountain. Good times!

If you look close you can see some of the kids climbing up the mountain.

Keni and Spencer were happy just playing with the remotes.(:

Savannah and Dalaney at the Temple. So cute!

I love this shot of my kids.


I had to keep pulling Spencer off of this statue. Then I finally got smart and took a picture. I want to frame this in his room.

The girls "trading" and playing store with the missionary cards.(:

The grandkids with grandma and grandpa

My sweet family

my nephew, Colton posing by the pretty flowers. lol

pretty Maddie (my niece)

at the Jacob Hamblin home
Our last lunch together before we all went home.
I can't wait for next year!
4 comments:
LOOK'S SO FUN, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG ALL THE KIDS ARE GETTING.
St. George is such a nice place to vacation. Love the temple pics.
What a blast! I love when all the cousins get together!
You got some really beautiful pictures at the temple!
I also got so excited seeing your picture of that climbing caterpillar at the park. The park I played at when I was little had one of those and I had forgotten all about it since I haven't seen one in years! That brought back such fun memories- thanks! :)
Post a Comment