Whitney started playing with the Talon Softball team this last summer. The catcher on her Lil' Chicks team broke her leg, and so the team sort of just dissolved. So Whitney and Peyton tried out for this new softball team. They both made it and love their team. They had a couple of tournaments during the summer and then they just finished up with their fall league. The last day that Whitney had games, I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures, so I for sure had to get a few. The funny thing about her first game that night, was that Whitney ended up pitching for her team. No, Whitney is not a pitcher, but she is pretty accurate, there just isn't much speed behind it. Anyway her good friend, Peyton is our only pitcher, and she wasn't there, so her coach asked Whit to pitch for the game. I was really proud of Whit for doing that for her team, and she did a decent job.(: Whit has a couple of tournaments left in November, and then she's decided to not play accelerated ball anymore. That was a huge decision for her to make, but I think she made the right one. She has loved playing with Peyton, and I have loved watching the games with my good friend Malissa (Peyton's mom).
 |
| Whit pitching |
 |
| My playpen for Spencer during the games...that lasted for like 2 minutes.(: |
 |
| My handsome Ethan |
 |
| Peyton and Whit |
 |
| Being goofy!(: |
 |
| The Talon Softball Team 2011 |
No comments:
Post a Comment