Friday, April 13, 2012

California 2012 - The Beach



I am finally getting around to posting about our California trip.  I know we went clear back at the beginning of March, but it's been a little crazy around our house lately...and better late than never, right!?  We started off our vacation on a seriously gorgeous Sunday. It was 80 degrees and we were loving it!  We woke up early and headed to sacrament meeting.  After sacrament meeting, we headed to the beach.  All I know, is that I took WAY too many pictures (I always do...it's a curse).  It was so nice to sit and relax in the sun.  The kids loved playing in the sand, and uncle Jason let them play on his boogie board too.  We saw lots of dolphins too...super close.  It was a great way to start our vacation!

All ready for church

Spencer sort of just hung out with me and played in the sand.

You just don't even know how happy this picture makes me.(:

Spencer and Megan

Kate

Dalaney

Whit

Ethan loves to write his name!

All the "cool" kids!(:

Ethan and Conner

Dennis and Cathy (my father-in-law and mother-in-law)

Kate, Maddie, and Whitney with their mermaid tails

After Spencer watched the girls make mermaid tails, he decided he needed one too.

Megan and Spencer



me and my sweetie

The fun dolphins

Mike
Ethan was so excited to try the boogie board! He looked so cool ridin' the waves...and then...he got knocked off!(:
I love this picture of Mike and the girls!
Dalaney giving the boogie board a try. (with uncle Jason's help)
Add caption
Most of the gang...we were missing Camille's family that day

<>
Add caption

Uncle Matt helped the kids dig a Huge hole...it made a great spot for a picture.


More pics to come...

2 comments:

ChicChat said...

So sad we missed out on that day. I want to go back...It went way too fast! (Sniff Sniff)

Britt said...

Oh, this looks like bliss! You take great pictures. I love that one of Ethan walking away with flippers on. SOO cute.

You and Mike look so good!