Wednesday, April 18, 2012

California 2012 - Disneyland Day 3


The fun continued on day 3.  The highlight of the day was getting my mother-in-law to ride California Screamin'...she picture below for more of the highlights of that ride.(:



Spencer was super excited to drive.(:

I had to get a picture of Whitney in the Buzz Lightyear ride...she is probably going to kill me, but it was so funny to watch her aim.(:
Dennis and Cathy (My mother and father-in-law)

Again, Whitney is going to kill me, but it was too good of a picture not to post.

Me and the boys spent a lot of time in Tarzan's treehouse while the others went on Indiana Jones.


If only they acted as sweet as they look.(:
My cute boys and their wet bums from Splash Mountain



I don't know why or how Spencer knows about Winnie the Pooh, but he LOVED him! 

The only reason I am posting this picture is because Winnie the pooh was totally pushing me...I don't think he wanted me in the picture.(:
Of course we had to stop for our daily treat...today was pineapple whip day.(:

The rest of us opted for icecream

I love how Ethan is totally trying to hold the gun straight.  This might work better for him in a couple of years.

The last and greatest picture of the day was when we finally talked my mother-in-law into going on California Screamin'.  She sat by Kate, and lets just say that some curse words were said (not by Katelynn)(:

No comments: