Whitney's team is playing in the City Tournament right now. They won the tournament last year, and they are only two games away from winning it again this year! Go Sonics! I have to constantly remind myself that it is just a game. My friend Malissa and I decided that we were going to try really hard this year not to get caught up in the whole competition and try not to yell at everyone. We've done pretty good this year, there have been a couple of times, I'll be honest, that we've had to yell at a bad ump, but over all it's been great. Whitney has a great coach, and he let her pitch in a game the other night. That was a lot of pressure on me, let alone her!(: She did an awesome job! Some girls hit off of her, and she even threw a few strikes. Her team will most likely go to state, so I'll keep ya updated. Here's her pitching wind up.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Baseball or Bust!
Growing up, I loved to play softball. So I guess it is no surprise that my girls play it too. Katelynn has been playing her last year of coach pitch-so much fun!(: And Whitney is finishing up her last year in the falcon league (the girls pitch to each other)-way more competitive. This year has been really fun. Katelynn's team did great all year. She had really good coaches. Go Sluggers!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
It's Jason's dream to have the girls play ball, but they want nothing to do with it, poor Jas, at least he has to boys coming up on basball age. Bailey is trying soccer this fall, we hope she likes it.
Post a Comment