It's hard to believe that Kate is 8. Katelynn has always been such a fun kid. She loves to laugh, and she definitely loves to tease. She has always been a really loud child, but she also can be totally shy. She is our little gymnast. She can fold her body in half, it's just not natural.(; I love every little thing about her. This year for her birthday, she decided that she wanted to go to the movies. So we took her and 10 of her friends to see "Nim's Island." I packed a huge bag full of treats and drinks that I bought at Macey's. I know that you're not suppose to do that, but I was trying to save a little money.(: We bought some popcorn and passed out treats and had a great time. Mike and I couldn't decide what to get Kate for her birthday. Whitney is constantly telling us what she wants, but Kate is different that way. So we decided that the best present we could give her would be to surprise her with one of her best friends who has moved away, Sophie. Sophie came to the party, and then her parents let her sleep over at our house.(which we normally do not do.) Katelynn thought that that was great, so we were happy about that. After that movie, Mike and I took kate and Sophie out to eat at Brick Oven. Kate was totally embarrassed when they sang to her, it was great. The next morning, Sunday, was really her birthday so we put candles in her waffles and then went to church. After we took Sophie home, we went to Grandma Robbins house to celebrate Katelynn and my sister-in-law Lorelei's birthday. The next night, Mike's mom and dad met us and we all went out to dinner and to see "Kung Fu Panda (Totally funny movie). Katelynn loved the whole weekend.Monday, June 16, 2008
Kate's 8
It's hard to believe that Kate is 8. Katelynn has always been such a fun kid. She loves to laugh, and she definitely loves to tease. She has always been a really loud child, but she also can be totally shy. She is our little gymnast. She can fold her body in half, it's just not natural.(; I love every little thing about her. This year for her birthday, she decided that she wanted to go to the movies. So we took her and 10 of her friends to see "Nim's Island." I packed a huge bag full of treats and drinks that I bought at Macey's. I know that you're not suppose to do that, but I was trying to save a little money.(: We bought some popcorn and passed out treats and had a great time. Mike and I couldn't decide what to get Kate for her birthday. Whitney is constantly telling us what she wants, but Kate is different that way. So we decided that the best present we could give her would be to surprise her with one of her best friends who has moved away, Sophie. Sophie came to the party, and then her parents let her sleep over at our house.(which we normally do not do.) Katelynn thought that that was great, so we were happy about that. After that movie, Mike and I took kate and Sophie out to eat at Brick Oven. Kate was totally embarrassed when they sang to her, it was great. The next morning, Sunday, was really her birthday so we put candles in her waffles and then went to church. After we took Sophie home, we went to Grandma Robbins house to celebrate Katelynn and my sister-in-law Lorelei's birthday. The next night, Mike's mom and dad met us and we all went out to dinner and to see "Kung Fu Panda (Totally funny movie). Katelynn loved the whole weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
Oh my GOSH!!! I can't believe how old she is. What a fun birthday party! We miss you guys!
How fun. We don't let our kids have sleepover either. That was probably a treat.
Post a Comment