Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What are little boys made of?


So I have a question for all of you moms out there that have boys! What the heck are they made of? My girls were nothing like Ethan. He doesn't slow down unless he's asleep. He climbs on everything (including the top of the couches.) He uses everything as a weapon (many kids in the neighborhood can attest to that.) He runs to the window when he hears any type of truck. And he gets excited when he sees a dog. I don't get it! He also gives the best kisses, loves to make us laugh, and is just so dang cute!

6 comments:

Amy said...

That is so funny! And about the weapon thing...Liam loves to use our plastic big mixing spoons as swords...and we have never shown him that! By the way, I don't think I have seen a bigger smile on Mike's face! I hope he has fun with it!
**Thanks for the consultation the other night! I am off tonight to get some product.

leesa said...

yeah, we have one of those! Cameron not only runs to the window when there's a truck but any kind of lawn mower or weed wacker, he'll sit and watch for a loooong time. I don't think he does the weapon thing, unless he's hiting his sisters, and that is often. The bad thing is I now have another child entering the all boy toddler stage, I thinking what have I got myself into!!

Mike and Andrea said...

That is exactly what I love about having a boy! They are so different! No one has to show them that any object can be a gun or a sword, it just comes naturally. LOL! Of course I could just feel that way because I am going to have another one.....thinking positive.:)

Andrea said...

I don't get it either, but I am still trying to figure out my girl too. I just throw my hands in the air, and try to laugh as much as possible.

Amy C said...

That is so funny! That is all I know with my 3 boys. I guess after having 3 girls, it would be quite and ajustment! I still can't figure out how come they turn everything into a weapon, without ever being taught! I guess it is just a boy thing.

Andrea said...

I totally understand what you are feeling!! Just remember, when he's tracking dirt all over your house and finding joy in his bodily function, at least he's totally normal! :-)