I recently discovered that I could schedule the post for a different day and time. This way if I have time one day to write 2 posts, I just schedule one of them for the next day.
It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. How fun to go visit Kristi. It looks like you all had fun at the wedding. It's fun to see the pictures. That makes me laugh that Ethan likes to read the cow magazines! :)
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
3 comments:
It happens to the best of us.
I recently discovered that I could schedule the post for a different day and time. This way if I have time one day to write 2 posts, I just schedule one of them for the next day.
It makes me look like I'm on the ball!
It's fun to see what you guys have been up to. How fun to go visit Kristi. It looks like you all had fun at the wedding. It's fun to see the pictures. That makes me laugh that Ethan likes to read the cow magazines! :)
It is good to catch up. You look great. The wedding looks nice. I am excited to come to Utah for Kristins.
Post a Comment