
A couple of weeks ago, my youngest brother, Michael, got married. Their wedding and reception was up Hobble Creek Canyon. They had it in a pool house which was beautiful, except that we happen to have a little boy named Ethan that is obsessed with anything that is dangerous. So we ended up holding him the whole night-tons of fun!(: Just so he wouldn't fall into the pool. My camera is pretty much broken, so these pictures all turned out a little off. If anyone knows of a great camera that I need to get, let me know, I'm in the market for a new one.(:

Katelynn, Brynna, Jesse, Whitney

My brothers Jason and his wife Lorelei (holding Christian) and David and his wife Lindsay.

My cute family

My mom and dad

Katelynn holding Kristen's bouquet

My brother David was trying to get all of us to go swimming in the pool. This is him "acting" like he is going to jump in the pool.(:

Me with my sister and brothers (We are missing Kristi), Kathy, me, Michael, Jason, David (try not to notice how fat I am getting.(:

After the reception, they had dancing. It actually was a lot of fun. We all danced (I even did the running man...Mike was really impressed.(: This is Dalaney and Jefferson dancing the night away.

This is Ethan and Christian running around in circles, over and over again. I guess that is their style of dancing. Notice that the pool is being guarded in the background. Tons of fun!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment