So last Monday for family night, we decided that we better drive up the canyon to see all of the pretty fall leaves. Well, we were about a week too late, but we were still able to get some good pictures. We went up Diamond Fork up Spanish Fork canyon. If you've never been up there, it's kind of fun because they have a fun trail for the kids. Some schools worked on it (including my mom's school.) The girls pointing at all of the beaver eaten trees. Ethan got excited all of the sudden because, surprise...he saw cows. (by the way, Mike hates this picture.)(: My cute kids (p.s. Dalaney's hair doesn't usually look like this.)(:
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
6 comments:
Ethan looks just like Dave. Oh my heck. He is adorable.
What beautiful pictures!!! I think fall pictures are my favorite. I'm jealous because we never made it up this year.
I want to go up there!! It's true...Dalaney's hair usually looks pretty darn perfect. It was waaaay cute for church today.
Love the pictures! You guy's are cute as ever!!
That looks like fun. The pictures are way cute! What a cute family!
I love your new haircut! Your kids are so cute, your 3rd is a little "mini Karen". I haven't seen you around lately, where have you been? :)
Post a Comment