Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ethan turns 2

I can hardly believe that Ethan just turned 2. I don't really know how to put Ethan into words.(: He has always been so different from the girls in just about every way. He has a ton of energy and I don't think he even knows what the words "sit still" mean. He is getting so fun though. He likes to laugh and he smiles a ton. He is a total tease (picture him chasing Dalaney around the house with some object that he is using as a weapon-where do they learn this?) Some of his favorite things are cows (of course), his cowboy hat, when dad gets home from work, his new trucks, his blanket, sliding down the stairs on his bottom, and spitting any type of liquid on anybody (he thinks this is really funny-me, not so much.) We definately love him and are so grateful for him in our family.

Happy Birthday bud.



2 comments:

J and J Haroldsen said...

Oh, sooo cute! He is such a cute little guy. He's lucky to have such great sisters to take care of him!

Amy said...

I think those mary janes would look better with the chaps! He is so big and adorable! Can't wait to see what your next one will look like!