Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving (posted just a little late)(:

Happy late Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all had a great day like we did. I love this time of year. And I especially love all of the food! I feel like we are so blessed every day. I'm so grateful for this holiday, that helps us to remember just how blessed we are. I am grateful more than anything, for my family. And we got to spend our whole Thanksgiving with all of them. So much fun.


Smith Family Thanksgiving





Robbins Family Thanksgiving






Black Friday Shopping

3 comments:

leesa said...

Hi Karin, looks like you had a nice Thanksgiving. We need to get the cousins together sometime this year, we never see any of Jason's Family anymore.:( Makes me kinda sad.

Andrea said...

2 Thanksgivings. I want to be a part of your family. I hope you scored on Black Friday. The only thing I got was a few power tools, and then a trip to the temple, and that was nice.

miranda said...

I love the picture of all the pregnant tummys! You look darling pregnant!