Monday, August 31, 2009

The Prince and Princess...

Dalaney was playing with Halle and Maddie the other day and I went down stairs to check on them. They usually play dress up, so I wasn't suprised to see Halle in a Princess gown. I was suprised to see Dalaney in some of her pants (she had been wearing a skirt). Not only did Halle have a princess dress on, she also had toilet paper coming off the back of her crown. I watched them for a minute, and realized that they had their movie paused at the wedding scene, and they were acting it out with the movie. Dalaney was the Prince, and Halle was the Princess. I made such a big deal about the toilet paper, because I thought it was so cute, that Halle took it off before I got the pictures. These two are so funny!(;

No comments: