Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Studio K.M.S. ...now open!

So, I have decided to start doing hair again. I think that I am finally to a point where I might, somewhat have my children under control.(: I really have missed doing hair, but more than anything, I have missed my fun clients. I am going to be working 2 nights a week ( When Mike is home) so that my kids won't have to be alone. Also, I am really excited, because I am going to train Whitney and Katelynn to help in the salon. No, they won't be coloring your hair...I am going to train Whit to wash hair and Katelynn is going to be giving hand and arm massages while my clients are processing. I am excited to be able to be doing hair, and still be spending time with my girls. Also, I set up a blog for my salon. There is a link to it on the right. This blog is going to be fun because I will update it with fun hair ideas, hair tips, and there will also be a product of the month that will be a super great deal. Eventually, I hope to set it up so that you can schedule your appointments on line, to make it a little easier. I will be starting the 1st week in September, so call now, or leave a comment on the salon blog for an appointment.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is a fabulous idea to do a blog like that! But I am sad I don't live close anymore!

Wendy said...

I will get those pics. to you. I am sorry now that I didn't take more!

Hugs from mom said...

Yay! Yay! and Yay!