Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ethan's new favorite pastime...


Making anyone and everyone be his pet cow.(; He puts his "rope" around your neck and leads you around saying "Come on Cow!!" Is he is fathers' son or what!?!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so cute!!

Melissa said...

OK- so he and Sommer must have the same genes! She always did that too! Poor Chase thought he was a dog for the first 2 years of his life. :)
That ethan is so cute! You look great too!

Britt said...

I love that "irritated sister" face. Classic.

And you are a very skinny cow.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

He is so funny! You and Whit are good sports to be the cow! Miss you guys, it seems like a while since I've seen you!

Amy said...

Hey- I know I'll forget to call you tomorrow but I wanted to see what the possibility of doing color too at my hair appt tomorrow night.... I can't decide what to do.... my hair needs help- desperate help. If you're too booked- it's fine- I'll see you at 8. If you want me to come sooner- just let me know.