Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We're as Different as can be...

The other day, I was out front with all of the kids. Ethan's best friend McKay came over, and I just had to grab my camera. Ethan was decked out in his wranglers and boots, and McKay was in his polo shirt with his football. I just have to laugh at these two. They are totally different, but they totally love each other. I think they would hang out all day long if me and Jamie let them. Together they are trouble. Thank goodness they are so dang cute.(:

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Those 2 boys are too cute! You do such a good job of editing your pictures.

mreay said...

Oh boys...what can you say? So cute, so fun, so busy...can be dangerous!

Robison Family said...

How fun! Your posts are so dang cute! You are becoming quite the expert on photoshop..I want some lessons! I can't believe Whitney has braces...how long have we been gone?!?! Feels like forever..we need to get together!

Dustin and Jamie said...

Those are so cute! Those little trouble makers. They look too cute to cause the trouble they do. I still need copies!