Some of Whitney's 4-H sewing projects were chosen this year to go to the State Fair. Of course, we had to go up and see them all. We were really excited because we had found out that the bag that she sewed won the grand prize. It ended up being a really fun night. We pretty much just walked around as a family and looked at the animal (of course), looked at the fun shops, and then ended the night at JCW's. What could be better than that?!


Ethan and Mike doing what they love to do.
Poor Spencer was crying in his stroller, and I couldn't even hear him. (He was covered of course)

Yes, that is Whitney petting a cow and saying, "Please can we buy him dad." You think I'm kidding, but I'm not.(:
Ethan, totally in his element.
2 comments:
How fun! Cute pics too!! I've said it before...nothing beats JCW's burgers :D
Way to go Whit!!! You'll need to give Kam some sewing lessons.
Post a Comment