Ya, I'll admit that I am a little behind...ok, a lot behind, so I am going to try and catch up. We had a great Conference Weekend. I always get so excited for conference, I really don't know why, because I never really get to hear the talks. I think I love it just because you get to sit in a room with the people you love, and all feel the spirit together. Of course I record the talks and listen to or read them later. For the Saturday session, Mike and Ethan ended up driving to Idaho to look at some property (surprise, surprise). The girls and I and Spencer drove up North, and went to lunch with Mike's mom, and then went shopping at Tawain, and Taipan. On Sunday, we went to my mom and dad's and had our traditional donut breakfast. Then we just enjoyed being together for the day. We ended our fun weekend with an awesome game of clue (which I won)(:

clockwise starting at top: The 3 babies, Lilly, Bella, and Spencer. All of the kids coloring. Cute Spencer. Classic dad picture!(: My sister, Kathy and I wore pretty much the same outfit. We had on the same jeans, the same vest, and we both were wearing gray shirts. So this is our "model" poses. I love my brother Jasons' face in this picture.(: This is how Mike keeps himself entertained during conference.(: Our fun game of clue. Ammon, Ethan, and Christian enjoying their apples. Some of the kids making a mess with the Legos.
No comments:
Post a Comment