We decided that if we wanted to see the fall leaves, we better go up soon and enjoy them. So we decided that for family night at the beginning of the week, we would drive up Diamond Fork and have our last hot dog roast of the year. My mom and dad, and my grandma came with us, and we had a great time. Sorry for the picture overload.(:Ethan on the "Alligator."
My "sweet" Dalaney.
Me and my boys
Yes, those are all mine!(and Mike's)(:
I had to post this picture of my kids. It totally shows each of their personalities. Whitney is like "seriously mom, are we done yet!?", Kate is still smiling, but not really paying attention, Dalaney is being the little mom, and freaking out about Ethan, Ethan is shaking Spencer back and forth, and Spencer is just content, and dealing with everything Ethan is doing to him. I love it!
Me and my boys
























3 comments:
Oh how I miss the fall in utah with the mountains. It looks like it was a great night.
Cute pictures. Spencer is looking so big to me.
Looks like a great time! I can't believe they are all yours too. :o)They are great kids!
Post a Comment