Christmas finally came...and it was super fun as usual at the Smith house!(: The kids woke us up at 5:30am. I got up and showered, and got ready for the day (The kids can blame my dad for that tradition!) Then we went to get the kids. We always talk about the true meaning of Christmas and have our family prayer before we open presents. We had a great Christmas! Whitney got a camera, Katelynn got a ripstick and a sewing machine, Dalaney got a doll and a Nintendo DS, Ethan got a fireman dress-up, Nintendo DS, and a car track, Spencer got a couple of toys, Mike got me a laptop (yeah), and I got Mike a Wii hunting game to go with our new Wii. We totally went overboard...like we always do, but it is so fun to see all the kids faces on Christmas morning!



My sweet grandma gave me Diaper Disposal Bags...I love her!(:
Dalaney with her new doll.
























No comments:
Post a Comment