Monday, December 7, 2009

New Moon

So, I'm not a total die hard Twilight fan, but I'm not gonna lie, I do love it! So of course I was excited to go and see New Moon. My cousin, Wendy, had a drawing on her blog for 2 free tickets to the movie. I entered, of course, and I ended up winning!!! I knew exactly who I was going to take with me...my good friend, Jamie ( I knew Mike wouldn't appreciate it the way Jamie would)(: So, the Saturday after it came out, Jamie and I headed up North for a day of shopping, eating, and Movie going. It was so nice to get away and just have a nice enjoyable day. We got to the movie where they gave us popcorn and a drink, and even a popcorn bowl.(: It really was an awesome day. Thanks Wendy for the awesome tickets!!
We stopped at Cabelas to get Mike a birthday present. Jamie and I felt very out of place.(: I made Jamie pose in front of the animals! Too funny!After the movie (with our treat bags). By the way, I loved the movie. Way better than the first one!(:

6 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so glad to see photographic evidence. Happy you had a wonderful time! (Secretly happy that MY sweet cousin won!)

Dustin and Jamie said...

What do you mean? I totally look like I am one with the animals. Ha Ha!
It was so fun. Thanks for inviting me! I am waiting for our next outing. :)

Melissa said...

I loved it too. I thought it was great! Good seeing you the other night!

Stephanie said...

I love your family picture Karen! You are such a babe for an old lady! Your kids are darling too! It's fun to get a chance to catch up with you. I couldn't wait for New Moon either, and like you, I'm not die-hard, but I do love it!

mreay said...

We just saw it last weekend. Believe or not, it was Kenny's idea...how funny! He has a thing with vampires. Anyway, I liked New Moon a lot more than Twilight. We had fun and I am TOTALLY team Jacob. Edward is way too pasty :D

Britt said...

I loved your Christmas card, Karin. You guys are gorgeous.