I love this time of year. I love the crisp fall air, the holiday smells, the leaves on the ground, the time spent with family, and of course the food! I feel like we have so many things to be thankful for, so I'm grateful for Thanksgiving and the for the chance it gives us to really think about all the ways we have been blessed. More than anything, I am thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am thankful that he sent me here to earth to be with my beautiful family. I am thankful for my parents and siblings and also for all of my in-laws and for the great examples they are to me. I'm grateful for my friends who put up with me. I'm grateful for my safe home, for food, and for the clothing that I have. We are SO blessed! This year, it was a Robbins Thanksgiving. We kind of have a tradition that the night before Thanksgiving, we stay at Mike's mom and dad's house. This year we were able to sleep over, and then have breakfast with Dennis and Cathy. Then we headed to my parent's house for the big Thanksgiving Feast.
My cute boys.
Breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Smith
Playin' some b-ball.
My cute sister Kathy, and her family (I took the picture.)(:
My handsome Ethan
Hanging out with the cousins.
Our yearly ritual of looking at the Black Friday ads. I had to get this picture of our husbands looking at the ads.(:
My cute boys.
Breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa Smith
Playin' some b-ball.
My cute sister Kathy, and her family (I took the picture.)(:
My handsome Ethan
Hanging out with the cousins.
Our yearly ritual of looking at the Black Friday ads. I had to get this picture of our husbands looking at the ads.(:
So I asked my dad to take a family picture of us, and it of course was crazy! I had to post these pictures!(: Of course Ethan started throwing a fit.
So Mike handed Spencer off to me. Yes, that is Dalaney totally smashed between us.
Mike trying to control Ethan, and me trying to say sorry to Dalaney!
Finally, a somewhat decent picture!(:The Black Friday shopping group. I LOVE Black Friday!
























No comments:
Post a Comment