Well, here I am finally to Father's day! Yay for me! Anyway, we had a great father's day visiting with our dads! Sunday morning, we woke up and the kids gave Mike his presents. He got a nice camping chair and a cooler to take hunting. I have no idea what I was thinking...but I didn't get any pictures of Mike and the kids. Seriously that is crazy for me. I'm usually totally camera happy. Anyway, after that we headed to my parents house to have breakfast with my dad for fathers day. We ended our Father's day by having dinner with the Smith family. I am so grateful for the Father's in my life. For Mike who totally puts up with us and is a great provider for our family. For my dad who is always such a great example to me. And for Dennis who is always so willing to sacrifice for our family. I love you all!
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
No comments:
Post a Comment