Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Checkin' the Cows...the Story of My Life!(:

For the Summer, Mike's cows have been in Ephraim. Which means we have gotten to take lots of road trips to Ephraim this summer. I've actually only been once, but lots sounds better.(: We loaded up the four wheelers and packed tons of mosquito repellent (we were fore-warned) and headed on our way. I love to see Mike in his element. I love how excited he gets to see all his cows. The kids love it too...which is crazy to me, but oh well, I guess they take after their dad a little too.(:

The Cows

Mike completely in his element!

Kate was just excited that she got to drive the 4-wheeler.

Beautiful Manti Temple

signiture

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful. I love Ephraim and could die there. I would not cry if someone told me I had to spend the rest of my life there.
Looks like fun.

Wendy said...

Such a cute family!

Randi said...

I wish we had a little more farm life in our life. Looks like a lot of fun!!

ChicChat said...

How cute. I love the picture of Mike and Spencer. They both look so happy!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

That looks like serious fun!!!!! It's beautiful up there!