Monday, March 21, 2011

HaPpY SpRInG!

I love this picture that Whitney took of Ethan! It totally says SPRING to me...Here's hoping!(:
A couple of weeks ago, when I took the kids to school, there were huge red breasted robins all over in our trees. To some that may not be a big deal, but this is the first time we've ever really had birds in our neighborhood, I guess because our trees weren't big enough. Anyway it was really cool to see, and I couldn't stop taking pictures of them.(:

7 comments:

Kathy@mishmashmom said...

I don't think that I have ever seen that many robins together at once...awesome picture!

Amy said...

Karin, that bird picture is GORGEOUS! You should print and frame it!

Wendy said...

Both of those pictures are totally SPRING! Beautiful!

Hugs from mom said...

I wish we had more birds too! That robin picture is absolutely amazing though! You really should frame it!

Melissa said...

Beautiful! Definitely should hang somewhere in your home!

Karla said...

I think you should send the robin picture in to a photography competition. So beautiful!!

Niki Burt Michael said...

You should print that picture and frame it Karin!! Its awesome!! I love reading your blog and knowing you are still around:)