Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Miss Springville/Mapleton 2011

Another pageant has come and gone, and of course I had a blast! I decided that this year I was going to take some pictures through out the process. I didn't get as many as I wanted to, so I'll try to do better next year.(: Being the hostess chairperson, I get to meet a lot of great ladies. I also get to meet a lot of great girls. I am amazed every year with how smart these girls are. Anyway, we did things a little different this year. The night before the tea, we had a hostess get together. We ended up having a lot of fun. The night of the rehearsal, we all went out to dinner together at 10:00pm (thank you Art City Trolley for staying open for us), and we even gave out a prize for "Mrs. Congeniality." All the girls were super talented this year, so the outcome was not really what I expected, but it's all good.(: Seriously...I can't wait for next year.(:

Some of my cute hostesses at our first meeting.

The biggest pageant fans! (Not really, but they come anyway). My girls with my friend Malissa's girls.Me and my "assistant" Tazia. It was totally great this year to have Tazia help me out. I think I might need an assistant for every day life. Wouldn't that be great!(:All of the hostesses I could find after the pageant. Yes, we are in a locker room (lovely backdrop)!(:Me and some of my favorite pageant people! Heather, Rebeka, Malissa, and ErinMy girls with Miss Springville/Mapleton 2011. Whitney was SO excited to be in this picture!(Not really)

1 comment:

Britt said...

You look beautiful!