My little baby is addicted to popcorn and Aladdin (the movie)! Seriously, if I have to vacuum my house one more time today and hear "A Whole New World", I am going to scream!(: Good times!
I feel your pain, (my boys do even more!) Elle loves the movie Enchanted! Every morning she says "princess" super cute, but I am at the point where she only gets to watch it when I need to keep her occupied!
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
2 comments:
i love how kids choose one thing and stick with it.
I feel your pain, (my boys do even more!) Elle loves the movie Enchanted! Every morning she says "princess" super cute, but I am at the point where she only gets to watch it when I need to keep her occupied!
Post a Comment