The day has come and gone that my baby turned 2. I don't know what it is that clicks in a childs head, but when they turn 2, something does. Before Spencer turned 2, he was so sweet and nice. He still is those things, but he also has a TON of attitude all of the sudden. Spencer is so fun in our home. He is our cheezer boy! He LOVEs to smile by totally cheesing it! He seriously believes that the IPAD is his (he screams if anyone comes near it) and he is totally good at playing it. Aladdin is his favorite movie right now. He still doesn't talk. Ok, he can say a few things: mommy, yes, no, and everything else is "ice." He is super smart. He will do anything you ask him to do, and he knows all of his animal sounds. He can point to all his body parts (his favorite is his armpit-he likes me to tickle it). He sucks his thumb and plays with my hair. At least a couple of times a night we will find him asleep outside of our bedroom door (he even knocked this morning before he came in)-crazy.(: He loves to laugh and does so often. I seriously can't imagine our family without him.
We got Spencer a Buzz Lightyear 4-wheeler for his birthday. Needless to say he LOVED it! (and so did Ethan)
























3 comments:
He is so cute! I can't believe how fast two years have gone by. What a wonderful little boy.
And that cake Whitney made is Awesome!
He is so cute!!! Happy birthday and I could totally eat that cake right now it looks so good!!
He has got to be one of the cutest little boys I have seen! Honestly if he is that cute he can have all the attitude he wants ;)
I am glad that you are blogging again! I have missed your posts!
Post a Comment