
This year, Whitney decided that she wanted to play accelerated softball and city league softball. Crazy...I know. I think she is regretting that decision, just a little, because she constantly is doing something with softball (I might be regretting that decision too.). (: Anyway, Lil chicks is her accelerated team, and the Pacers is her city league team. There will definately be more pictures to come as our summer of softball continues.(:
4 comments:
Karin how do you find all the time to be such an amazing and supportive mother and look so beautiful all the time!
Have fun this year! We wont be seeing you. My girls decided to do spring soccer instead. We've already frozen our butts off.
I am so bummed I totally forgot to sign my kids up this year, I guess there is always next year!
Isn't it funny that when we first started playing city league, you didn't even have to wear a helmet? It wasn't until my second or third year that it was made a rule, and now look at those things! My coach used to make us take a hit with the ball just to prove that "it only hurt for a minute." He probably thinks these helmets are a joke! (I love them! I feel much better about the face guard!)
Post a Comment