Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday Drive to Delta



I didn't get to hear much of General Conference this last April.  On the Saturday of Conference, we had Dalaney's first dance competition, and I had the Miss Springville/Mapleton Pageant.  On Sunday, Mike decided that it was a great day to take a drive to Delta.  Nothing against Delta, but I know when we are headed to Delta, we are headed to see cows.(:  The kids were good sports and we loaded up the car and headed out.  We did get to listen to a little bit of Conference on the way there and on the way home, but it just wasn't the same.  It was still fun to be together as a family for the day. 

Mike and his cousin, Greg.

Do you think these boys like cows????(;

 Ethan and Spencer were channeling Justin Beiber for the day.  They both had to wear their hoods under their hats...so fun!(:

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So- my whole (mom's side) of the family is from Delta. You're husband has family there? I'm sure there's a connection...funny, huh?