Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dance, dance, dance!


Dalaney danced on a dance team this year and had a lot of fun!  It gave us something to do each Saturday (with all of our free time)(:  The first time she danced with her group, I got a little teary eyed!  I am so proud of her and all of the hard work she has put into all of her dances.  She has had the cutest little dance team, and she (and I) have made some great friends. 
At Utah State for her first competion

Seriously, check out that make-up!(:

Her cute dance team all ready to perform "School's Out"

Performing "Fireflies"

I love Utah State!(:

The girls took first on both their dances at their Spanish Fork competition


Halle got to come to the Payson competition, and Dalaney was in heaven.

cute Maddie, Halle, and Dalaney

I took this picture of Dalaney, Halle, Carly, and Ellan hanging out behind the bleachers - so cute!

Grandma Smith came to Kearns

One proud mama and her dancing queen.(:

No comments: