So, Whitney's team ended up going to state tournament. We were really excited about that, until we heard that it was going to be in Ephraim. I love Ephraim (that is where Mike and I met) but the problem was that we were suppose to be in Park City with Mike's family. So, we ended up missing our family vacation, but we had lots of fun in Ephraim. After some very intense games (I seriously wished that I had prescription drugs(: ) Whitney's team ended up being undefeated and won the tournament!!!! I was so exciting! Whitney and her team did an awesome job, they totally deserved to win. Here are a million pictures from our few days in Ephraim.
High five to Whitney! That is way awesome. And I cannot believe that Kate got baptized. WOW, you are old! I can only say that because we are the same oldness! Love ya!
Aaahhhhh baseball. To me, it only gets exciting at tournament time!!! Hannah's little team went to state as well. We lucked out and just had to travel to Salem.
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
4 comments:
Congrats Whit! We're so proud of you. Love Matt, Camille & Fam!
High five to Whitney! That is way awesome. And I cannot believe that Kate got baptized. WOW, you are old! I can only say that because we are the same oldness! Love ya!
That is awesome Whit! Congrats! Looks like you guys had fun.
Aaahhhhh baseball. To me, it only gets exciting at tournament time!!! Hannah's little team went to state as well. We lucked out and just had to travel to Salem.
Congratulations to Whitney and her team!!!!
Post a Comment