I can't believe that I am old enough to have two kids who have been baptized. It is just crazy to me, but I love it. I was so excited for Katelynn to be able to be baptized, and she was super excited too. I took her the Saturday before her baptism and let her pick out a dress for the special day. After going to about every store in Utah County, she finally settled on a pretty pink one. She had lots of friends and family come to support her, it was great. Her friend Sophie even came. She asked my dad, her grandpa, to give the talk on the Holy Ghost. He did a great job. Baptisms are always so special, and it totally takes you back to how you felt when you were baptized.
WOW!! You are getting old. It is all happening so fast. It just needs to slow down. I will be 30 in a few weeks, and I just don't like it. Stella told me today, that I was an old toot. Jex said, thats okay mommy because you are still cute.
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
3 comments:
WOW!! You are getting old. It is all happening so fast. It just needs to slow down. I will be 30 in a few weeks, and I just don't like it. Stella told me today, that I was an old toot. Jex said, thats okay mommy because you are still cute.
Way to go Katelynn!! I'm so proud of you!
Congrats to Kaitlyn!
Post a Comment