
We finally gave in and bought a trampoline for the kids. We have totally loved it, and we haven't had any injuries yet - knock on wood. The girls have been begging Mike to sleep on the tramp with them. He finally gave in, and they all decided to really rough it out and sleep on the tramp.(: I thought for sure they would all end up in the house half way through the night, but they didn't. They lasted the whole night. I even had to wake them up so that they could get ready for church. Dalaney said that she had to sleep clear down in her sleeping bag so that the wind couldn't get her. The girls are already planning their next sleep out.
5 comments:
I can't believe they survived the wind! What a great sport Mike is. I love your colors and layout on your blog! It looks great just like you.
Wow! Your house is the party house now with all your new fun toys! So, so fun!
WOW!! A trampoline and a play house. You guys are SPOILING those kids. Just kidding. You have the same playhouse/swingset as us. It was a bugger to build. Looks like your kids are having a great summer.
How fun! I miss those days, but I don't think you'd catch me doing it now. Mike's a great sport to do that!
I didn't think that was possible here in SF. Mike is a major trooper.
Post a Comment