It is totally worth it!!! I love it when you update...FYI...blogger allows you to schedule when you post your blog entries. So instead of posting a couple of entries all at once, you can have them be posted on a certain date and time. Email me if you want to do this so then you can save yourself from cleaning up duty!!!
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
2 comments:
LOL...he is such a boy!!
It is totally worth it!!! I love it when you update...FYI...blogger allows you to schedule when you post your blog entries. So instead of posting a couple of entries all at once, you can have them be posted on a certain date and time. Email me if you want to do this so then you can save yourself from cleaning up duty!!!
Post a Comment