Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weekend with the Cordero's

A couple of weekends ago, the Cordero's came and stayed with us for a night. Matt and Camille are some of our favorite people. Camille is Mike's younger sister, and we have always been really close. Her and Matt were going to the BYU and UCLA game and asked if we would watch their kids. While they were at the game we went to my niece, Brynna's baptism. I gave the baptism talk. Lets just say it was short and sweet. It's always fun to go to baptisms. After that we met Matt and Camille back at the house. The kids all played and stayed up late. So did the adults. We ate a ton of candy, and of course I had to have my second dinner(pregnancy joys). The Corderos came to church with us the next day. We are trying to get them to move down this way.(: After church we had a yummy roast dinner and then played a great game of kickball. At least the guys did with the kids. Camille and I were just the cheerleaders.(: I wish I had taken better pictures of everyone, but I am still learning how to take great pictures to blog. It was fun to have family stay with us since they all live so close, it doesn't happen very often. So thanks Corderos for the fun weekend.

1 comment:

ChicChat said...

Thanks for shackin' us up for the night. Matt would visit you guys every weekend if we didn't have callings in our own ward. We love you guys and hope some day we'll live closer to you!!! Thanks again!