Thursday, September 11, 2008

Storm Chaser

Yesterday, we had a pretty good storm with hail and everything. Whitney and Katelynn, being the crazies that they are, decided it would be fun to go and play in it. I remember playing in summer storms when I was little-good times.

9 comments:

leesa said...

We did not get much of the storm here. I remember getting pelted with big hail balls when I was a kid, yeah, good times!

Dustin and Jamie said...

I hope they didn't get hurt. That hail was coming down hard!! I guess kids don't really care though. So fun!

Chalan said...

Karin- I'm glad you found my blog, it was fun to hear from you and see your blog! Your kids are so cute. Looks like they keep you busy. Look forward to seeing your blog- you have a cute family! :)

Amy C said...

That looks like fun! I remember running around in the storms when I was young, but I don't dare anymore! :)

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

They look like they had a good time! Love the pictures! Looks like a nice new horse too.

Andrea said...

That looks like fun.

BTW, my whole house looks like your office when I sit down to blog.

Toad said...

What fun!!! It makes me want to go out and play in the rain like we used to. Maybe next time I will.

Jill said...

Next time I think that you should join them. But then who would take the pictures?

Amy said...

My kids too enjoyed the storm.

In Kansas, it would rain so hard that the storm drains would fill up and flood the streets so we would have about 12 inches of water to play in when that happened.

Too bad no one blogged back then- or I would have some pretty cool pictures!